We Respect Your Privacy and this, Binding Corporate Rules Related to Your Privacy Matters
The main features of our privacy policies
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement, confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential materials or knowledge the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to.
- We prefer an NDA singing before business sensitive information exchange with each offshore client to provide information security and confidentiality regarding their projects.
- Our employee is required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as an individual NDA when he or she joins the company.
- We prohibit the disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the project along with usage, copying, publishing, s and/or moving this information out of the company’s premises.
- Our employees never participate in any other business that may lead to unfair competition upon the termination of their employment.
Project-based IP Segregation
- A strong ethical framework existing inside the PWDigitas ensures that no information is exchanged between
- Our working teams are segregated into a separate secure physical location and can work within a dedicated LAN segment
- Every employee with access to internal computer interfaces that includes customer data is assigned a unique username, ID number and password.
- Access to customer data is restricted based on the responsibilities of each employee. Each user is assigned an appropriate access level.
- Employees are only granted access to information that is essential for them to efficiently perform their job requirements. The actions of each individual on the computer system are recorded and logged by employee ID number.
- A 24×7 security monitoring and surveillance system are installed.
- Printed documents that include sensitive customer information are protected in locked file cabinets. Individuals are granted access to these areas only if it is essential for them to effectively perform their responsibilities.
- Fire protection is organized according to the regulations and requirements, all the necessary facilities can be easily accessed in case of fire alarm.
- The whole territory of the office is a non-smoking area.